Please ensure that you are qualified in UV/LED GEL POLISH application to use this product.
- Dry manicure essentials
- Gellifique® Acid Free Bonder / Primer
- Gellifique® BLOOMING GEL
- Gellifique® Choice of Top and Base coat
- A 48W UV/LED lamp - 365nm x 405nm with a low heat mode
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Watercolour effect
- Air brush effect
- Flower effect
- Tie-dye effect
- Sanitise your hands and your client’s hands.
- Whenever possible please wear gloves. We recommend completing all nail treatments in gloves to avoid contact of uncured products with skin.
- Do not use cuticle softening products or warm water.
- Perform a dry manicure by gently pushing back the cuticle area and removing any non living tissue. Use an e-file for this step if you are trained to use one.
- Using a 240 grit nail file, shape the free edge of the nail.
- Using a buffer or a buffing block remove the shine from the entire nail plate.
- Remove the dust using a nail brush and cleanse the nail with a lint free wipe and Isopropyl Alcohol solution or a specialised cleanser
- Apply sparingly the Gellifique® Acid Free Nail Bonder / Primer to the natural nail and let it air dry. Avoid skin contact. Avoid using on clients with skin sensitivities.
- Apply a thin layer of Gellifique®Microcrystal Base Coat and cure for 30 seconds LED or 120 seconds UV.
- Apply 2 coats of Gellifique® Gel Polish Colour curing between coats.
- Apply a coat of Gellifique® Blooming Gel and do not cure.
- Apply a Gellifique® Gel Polish Colour of your choice to a desired area over the uncured Blooming Gel and allow time for the product to work. The gel will disperse on the nail, creating a "bloom" effect.
- Once you are happy with the created design, cure the product for 60 seconds LED or 120 seconds UV.
- Please note it’s important to use the full Gellifique® System for best results as the products have been calibrated to work well together.
- Sanitise your hands and the client’s hands. Reduce the nail length.
- Using a 150 grit manual file or an e-file (if trained) take down the bulk of the product from each nail.
- Work around various areas to avoid heat build up to the natural nail and discomfort for the client.
- Change to a 180 grit file as you get closer to the natural nail.
- Once the product is thinned down soak a Gellifique® Lint Free Wipe in Acetone and place on the nail and wrap in tin foil.
- Soak for 15 minutes and scrape off any softened product. Re - wrap if necessary and wait a further 5 - 10 minutes.
- Any left over product can be gently buffed off the nails.
- To start a new product application, please follow the relevant section in this application guide.
- Apply cuticle oil if there is no follow up manicure service.
- Always avoid skin contact with uncured products.
- Please do not attempt to remove any gel residue that is still hard.
- Please use the tools which you have been trained with for product removal.
- Please take care with pressure and use precision during the removal process in order to avoid overfiling the natural nail.
- For a manual file removal we recommend switching from 150 grit nail file to a 180 grit file half way and then down to a 240 grit.
- Please always exercise your professional judgement and advise your customer on an appropriate nail enhancement treatment depending on the condition of their natural nails.